Cycling Development Officer / Administrator based Leeds, LS6 3HN.
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 pro rata - dependent on experience
Hours: 24 hours per week
We are currently seeking to appoint a Cycling Development Officer / Administrator to work as part of the Cycle Leeds Management team based in Headingley, Leeds.
This is a fixed term contract until 31st August 2019, but may be extended.
This is an exciting and challenging role which will require you to develop and administer cycle training projects in the Leeds and Sheffield areas. This role is part of a team of three, with a further 40 instructors who deliver our training activities across the region.
The successful candidate should have:
- a strong background in education and / or youth development
- excellent project management skills, with good time management and the ability to deliver projects within budget
- the ability to work as a team to achieve excellent and innovative cycle training solutions
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- the ability to work with and motivate instructors to support their training work
- excellent organisational skills including maintaining records and working with spreadsheets to manage budgets.
Cycle Leeds is a friendly and positive place to work. Our main purpose is the effective and efficient delivery of Bikeability training contracts in Leeds and Sheffield schools. We have a team of 40 instructors, and work with over 10,000 participants a year. We also run a range of other cycling activities such as a Bikeability plus and supplementary holiday, and term time, cycling activities. There is significant scope to increase, diversify and develop these additional activities, and this will form a significant part of this role.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For more information about the role, and an application form, please contact:
Please feel free to submit your CV in support of your application.
Closing date for applications: Midday, Monday 14th August 2017.